I am so happy that you joined me here for the 1st John 3:16 Giveaway Blog Hop!. As one of the members of this great network of Christian Authors, I am excited to participate in this event! Read below to find out how to win one of two Kindles and other great prizes!
These books have only received 5-star reviews! Among the many reviews they’ve received, here are just a couple of excerpts of reviews from Sapphire Ice, Book 1 of the Jewel Trilogy:
I absolutely loved Sapphire Ice. Great character development, great storyline, a great message. I can’t wait to read the rest of the trilogy.
Sapphire Ice was quick to suck me in, and once I was hooked, I couldn’t put it down.
Each time I didn’t think the story could get better there was another twist thrown into it!! Nothing like I had expected the book to be, it exceeded all my expectations!!
This is the best written book I have read in quite some time.
Those are just a brief sampling of all of the many 5-star reviews Sapphire Ice has received. The reason I’m telling you this, is because THIS is what people are saying about Emerald Fire, Book 2 of the Jewel Trilogy:
Emerald Fire’s storyline is even better than Sapphire Ice, if that can be possible.
I’m pumped! I’m excited!
Get your copy of Emerald Fire now — while it’s still just $0.99 (until the 21st, then the price will go up to $3.99)! Just click the book links and you can find out where to purchase the books!
Leave a comment on this post and you will be entered in my giveaway: All three of my novels in e-book form!
Once you leave your comment, go visit the other blogs on this blog hop. You’ll have an opportunity to win all sorts of fabulous prizes!
And…let’s not forget your chance to win one of two Kindles the network is giving away!! All you have to do to be entered to win is sign up for the John 3:16 ezine newsletter. (Located at the top right side column of the John 3:16 blog site.) (See official rules here.)
May I also suggest that you show your love and appreciation to each blog host by either following them on Twitter, or “liking” them on Facebook or even subscribing to their blog. It won’t help your odds of winning a prize but I know each author would be thrilled and very encouraged!
So tell your friends about the John 3:16 Giveaway Blog Hop! It’s going to be a great week of fun!
Just click on the links below to go from blog to blog! Happy hoppin’!
Blog Hop Participants:
- Lorilyn Roberts (John 3:16 Network Blog) – http://john316mn.blogspot.com/
- Lynn Dove – Word Salt (Host blog) – http://wordsalt.wordpress.com/
- Laura J. Davis – http://interviewsandreviews.blogspot.com/
- Paulette Harper – http://www.pauletteharperjohnson.blogspot.com/
- Carol A. Brown – http://connectwithcarolbrown.blogspot.com/
- April Gardner – http://www.aprilwgardner.com/
- Sue Russell – http://www.suerussellsblog.blogspot.com/
- Thomas Blubaugh – http://tomblubaugh.net/
- Susan F. Craft – http://historicalfictionalightintime.blogspot.com/
- Heather Bixler – http://heatherbixler.com/
- Joy Hannabass – http://splashesofjoy.wordpress.com/
- Deborah Bateman – http://www.DeborahHBateman.com
- Kimberley Payne – http://www.fitforfaith.blogspot.com/
- Rose McCauley – http://www.rosemccauley.blogspot.com
- Lisa Lickel – http://livingourfaithoutloud.blogspot.com/
- Alice J. Wisler – http://www.alicewisler.blogspot.com/
- Amanda Stephan – http://www.thepriceoftrust.com/
- Saundra Dalton – http://gracetolivefree.blogspot.com/
- Tracy Krauss – http://www.tracykraussexpressionexpress.com/
- Ashley Wintters – http://ashleyschristianbookreviews.blogspot.com/
- Deborah McCarragher – http://www.godmissionpossible.blogspot.com/
- Lorilyn Roberts – http://lorilynroberts.blogspot.com/
- Anita Estes – http://anita-thoughtsonchristianity.blogspot.com/
- Martin Roth – http://www.military-orders.com
- Janet Perez Eckles – http://www.janetperezeckles.com/blog
- Kenneth Winters – http://www.lostcrownofcolonnade.com/
- Eddie Snipes – http://www.eddiesnipes.com/
- Diane Tatum – http://tatumlight-tatumsthoughts4today.blogspot.com/
- Janalyn Voight – http://janalynvoigt.com/
- Alberta Sequeira – http://www.albertasequeira.wordpress.com/
- Tammy Hill – http://tammyhillbooks.blogspot.com/p/blog-hop.html
- Marcia Laycock – http://www.writer-lee.blogspot.com/
- Julie Saffrin – http://juliesaffrin.com/category/blog/
- Nike Chillemi – http://nikechillemi.wordpress.com/
- Elaine Marie Cooper – http://ReflectionsInHindsight.wordpress.com
- Sidney W. Frost – http://christianbookmobile.blogspot.ca/
- Jairus B. King – http://ministerjking.blogspot.com
- Bill Burt - http://kotbooks.blogspot.com/
- Kathy Eberly - http://authorkathyeberly.blogspot.com/
- Bob Saffrin - http://bobsaffrin.com/
- Theresa Franklin – http://theresa-lifesjourney.blogspot.com/
- Ray Lincoln – http://blog.raywlincoln.com/
- Lilly Maytree – http://www.lillymaytree.blogspot.com/
- Valerie King – http://www.valeriekingbooks.com
- Yvonne Pat Wright – http://www.spicetoeternity.co.uk/
- Pauline Creeden – http://fatfreefaith.blogspot.com/
- Katherine Harms – http://livingontilt.wordpress.com
- Brenda Wood – http://heartfeltdevotionals.wordpress.com/
- Deborah Malone – http://deborahsbutterflyjourney.blogspot.com/
- Melissa Main – http://www.mainwriters.com/
- Kevin Main – http://mainchristianbooks.com/
- Sandy Humphrey – http://www.kidscandoit.com/blog/
- Felice Gerwitz – http://www.writingandpublishingblog.com/
- Hallee Bridgeman – http://www.bridgemanfamily.com/hallee
- Lisa Mills – http://www.authorlisamills.com/blog/
I’m so grateful for your visit, today.
You would bless me if you added me to your feed reader or subscribed via email.
You can also become a fan on Facebook or follow me on Twitter. I would love to see more of you!